Friday, January 4, 2013

MASC Update

Refer to the post on MASC a couple days ago. I said that the buy point would be if it convincingly breaks the long resistance at $9. Well, it appears to be doing just that now. It has headed into the monetary catch-up move I had outlined in the previous article, so I am adding it to the recommend list at about the $9.27 it is trading at now.  The valuations are crazy good, the fractal and technical condition is good. The main thing I don't like is some recent light insider selling, but if you look, it is all by just one officer. That usually is nothing to worry about, and the overall condition of the insiders is pretty confident. They are buying back their own shares as a company, as the article I linked to highlights, and the insider ownership level is high at 24%.

No comments:

Post a Comment